Force et honneur Index du Forum
Force et honneur
Forum de l'alliance F.H du serveur 2 de travian

Force et honneur Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HDTV Jane Online Sto.-re ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Force et honneur Index du Forum -> Place publique -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ehaneflory
Nouveau

Masculin
Peuple: Gaulois

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 14:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV Jane Online Sto.-re Répondre en citant

Jane Online Store > urlin.us/2kxrr

Jane Online Store, criminal minds season 3 full episodes

ac186bab57
Jane.com doesn't hold their sellers accountable and I have contacted them on many occasions. I've been working with them for several years not so I'm not a novice by any means. Q: why is the estimated shipping time so long on all the items I ordered? Is there a disclaimer I missed that indicates this lengthy shipping time? 4/6/15 Answer Elizabeth W. Turns out the vendor did have the correct address and it was USPS who delivered to the wrong address, of course I never received my package thanks to USPS and since it wasn't insured, USPS did nothing about it nor could i open a claim. Then add the unprofessional college kids you have to deal with and you will go insane. .. A: It really all depends on the vendor however each vendor is given 7 days after the deal ends to ship and 14 days to ship after the deal ends on custom items. 3 reviews 30 helpful votes “AWESOME” 1/4/16 Awesome stuff!!!!!!! Such a fun website. it hasnt moved! THENi also ordered 2 ombre cardigans from a different seller on the same night (June 5th) and was told it would ship by June 12th and SAME thing .

.. I contacted customer service and they told me to contact the seller directly. 1 review 9 helpful votes “I had a terrible experience with Jane!” 2/7/15 I had a terrible experience with Jane! My order took a month to ship and when it came it was TINY (like children's size) I paid $18 to ship a vest back to exchange for a medium and they refunded me instead. It said that the chain was sterling silver, as it was 70% off, and it looks like i picked it up from Claire's! Please don't waste your money! I will NEVER order anything from them again! Ask Hannah about Jane.com Was this review helpful? Yes 5 Jennifer s. I've also received some great items. Overall, I love Jane.com. 2 reviews 6 helpful votes “Scam, items not received or broken or sized wrong” 2/21/15 Most of the necklaces I have ordered have arrived with stones loose in the cellophane bag and broken.some tops I sized way up and they arrived from China and fit my 4 year old neice.other sweaters are way too small.those monogrammed trays are not so nice because they are 50 cents porcelain trays with vinyl stickons for monograms.and then there is the issue of not receiving merchandise at all.White Plum screwed me over and shipped 1 of 2 tops.And these companies know you are not going to spend $7.00 to return a cheap $5 necklace or even a $12 top.I will say the wooden monograms were great but for the most part RUN, delete this scam company and go to Dollartree.more fun Ask Leigh about Jane.com Was this review helpful? Yes 6 Jane H. 1 review 6 helpful votes “really pissy service” 6/25/15 I ordered a monogrammed tumbler on June 5th and was told it would be shipped by June 21st (because its personalized), i sent the seller an email on the 20th or 21st and the next day was sent an email with a tracking # (never received a response email from the seller by the way, just got the email from Jane.com).

4 seasons hotel beverly hillsonline jobs from mobilewatch online angels and demonswindows 8 user reviewsdownload [url:602cf0e105=http://www.tubidy.com]www.tubidy.com[/url:602cf0e105]new full bollywood moviewatch shrek online megavideowindows firewall command linetd online loginfree rc car catalogs

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 14:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Force et honneur Index du Forum -> Place publique -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006